Book your appointment nowMAKE APPOINTMENT
At Fleetcare Maintenance our on-site, experience and professional trained technicians can help and support you with all aspects of car air conditioning servicing and repairs in Stockport. So don’t put it off because you don’t want to experience the summer heat without a working air conditioning do you?
Manufacturers also recommend you service your car air conditioning and replace the pollen filter every 2 years, and that’s just the minimum requirement. A working air conditioning unit will make you and your passengers much more comfortable and it will help maintain the quality of your vehicle.
Fleetcare Maintenance’s air conditioning service in Stockport uses only modern and high grade equipment and the correct oils to service your vehicle. Let’s look at our air conditioning service in more detail below, it includes:
· The removal of old air conditioning gas.
· The removal of any moisture.
· We also perform a vacuum leak test.
· We add PAG Oil to lubricate your vehicles Air Con Pump.
· We add UV Dye so that if there are any leaks in the future they will be easily traceable.
· We also add new air con gas to the correct level.
· We also check your pollen filter and will replace if needed (extra charges apply)
· Check the overall performance of your Air Con system.
· We can also carry out Air Con repairs.
We offer a full range of garage services to vehicle owners in Stockport, Greater Manchester. We can help you with everything from an oil change to an engine change. We can handle any problem on both foreign and domestic vehicles.